Thursday, April 28, 2016

REBLOG: Visual Thinking Tool Kit by: Eric Schneider

REBLOG:
Visual Thinking Tool Kit
by Eric Schneider


Eric Schneider gives us some great food for thought...

"Over the last several months, I’ve been working to up my game when it comes to creating visual content for blogging and work. I’ve been doing some of this for a while and published an entry on my personal blog about three years ago titled Professionally Geeking Out where I shared some of what I was doing. Interestingly, my quest to expand my skills hasn’t led me to expanding my tool set. I’m working with a leaner set of those tools now but I’m better at using them. I recently posted that three-year-old blog on Linkedin and got some questions about what I’ve been doing from several friends and colleagues. One of those, Eric Yamamoto, is terrific with a whiteboard or easel. He commented that he was frustrated with drawing digitally and told me that I am making a lot of progress. So when asked me to share, I took it to heart..."
READ MORE of his article by clicking HERE!


Eric Schneider has been in the software sales and service industry since 1994. He is an avid biker, father of two, and has been happily married for nearly 20 years. His blog is simply to share some thoughts on what can help make you more aware of yourself and therefore more successful in your interactions.   

:::LEAVE A COMMENT:::

Do you like this post?
Have you read any interesting articles and would like it to be shown here?

 Leave us your thoughts!

Don't miss one post! SIGN UP for email notifications over here --->


Feel free to COMMENT and then SHARE this post across your social media. Help spread the word about Southern Breeze! Easy buttons found below.

No comments:

Post a Comment