Thursday, July 14, 2016

REBLOG: How I Got My Literary Agent: Jennifer Swanson By: Chuck Sambuchino


How I Got My Literary Agent: Jennifer Swanson


"“How I Got My Agent” is a recurring feature on the Guide to Literary Agents Blog, with this installment featuring Jennifer Swanson, author of BRAIN GAMES. These columns are great ways for you to learn how to find a literary agent. Some tales are of long roads and many setbacks, while others are of good luck and quick signings. If you have a literary agent and would be interested in writing a short guest column for this GLA blog, e-mail me at literaryagent@fwmedia.com and we’ll talk specifics."

To read more, click HERE.


:::LEAVE A COMMENT:::
Do you like this post?
Have you read any interesting articles and would like it to be shown here?

Leave us your thoughts!


Don't miss one post! SIGN UP for email notifications over here --->

Feel free to COMMENT and then SHARE this post across your social media. Help spread the word about Southern Breeze! Easy buttons found below.


No comments:

Post a Comment