Monday, August 17, 2015

"Something for Everyone!" 30 Days of WIK15 - Lisa Lewis Tyre

"Something for Everyone!"
30 Days of WIK15 - Lisa Lewis Tyre

Lisa Lews Tyre will host a workshop during WIK15:
  • Rocking Your Social Media
    No matter where I am, or what I’m doing, someone wants to talk about social media. I guess with over one BILLION Facebook users, 540 million active users on GooglePlus, 225 million Twitter accounts, and 200 million users of Instagram, it’s on a lot of people’s minds.

    Or it could be that I’m a Social Media Evangelist and I’m the one always bringing it up. Whichever. I can’t help it. I LOVE social media, and despite the large numbers of people using it, you can still make great, authentic connections without spending every waking minute in front of the computer.

    This year I’ll be presenting Rocking Your Social Media at Wik15 and if I do it well, it’s going to be fun, useful and interactive – just like good social media! Together we’ll discuss good/bad social media practices, time management tools, the most popular platforms, connecting with influencers, etc. There may even be prizes.

    In between marketing my debut book and writing my next one, I spend my time blogging, posting, and tweeting for a variety of clients, and consulting with those who want to do it themselves. Trust me when I tell you, this CAN be fun.

    Hanging out at the SCBWI Southern Breeze conference will be great, but we don’t have to wait until then to connect. Follow me on twitter @lisalewistyre and let’s get social!

    Of course, we can always go old-school and talk face-to-face at the conference. Find me! I’ll be the one with the selfie stick.  
ABOUT LISA LEWIS TYRE:

Lisa Lewis Tyre is a middle grade author (Last In A Long Line of Rebels, Nancy Paulsen Books) a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post, a founder of the multi-author blog, Middle Grade Mafia and a social media evangelist! Follow her on twitter!



LINKS:

Click here to REGISTER FOR WIK'15 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment